International Documentation Center ("IDC") recognizes the importance of personal information and places the protection of personal information as one of our fundamental activities. IDC understands that it has a social responsibility to effectively address the protection of personal information, and as a result, has set forth the following policy which will be strictly observed by IDC executives, employees and business partners.
1. Appropriate Collection, Use, Provision, and Outsourcing of Personal Information
- IDC will only collect personal information after we have explained how it will be used and obtained your express consent, with the exception of instances where the collection of said personal information may infringe upon your rights and/or interests or the rights and/or interests of a third party.
- The personal information we collect will not be provided to a third party without your consent unless otherwise required by law.
- In the event the personal information we collect is outsourced to a third party, all possible effort shall be made to select parties which satisfy personal information protection standards and to ensure proper guidance and management is undertaken in accordance with an agreement established to enforce observance of said standards.
2. Access to, Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Any request for access to, correction of or the suspension of use of personal information by you shall be addressed as quickly as is possible and practical.
3. Protection Against the Loss, Damage, Divulgence and Unlawful Access to Personal Information
Appropriate measures will be established to avoid risk, including but not limited to, the loss, damage, divulgence and unlawful access to personal information. Concrete guidelines will be established to govern the appropriate handling and management of personal information and a privacy officer will be appointed to oversee compliance of these guidelines.
4. Compliance with Laws and Other Relevant Regulations
Every possible effort will be made to ensure that executive officers, employees and business partners of IDC comply with relevant personal information laws and regulations.
5. Improvements to our Privacy Protection Policy and Internal Regulations
6. Inquiries Concerning the Handling of Personal Information
All inquiries concerning the handling of personal information will be handled by the relevant department as quickly as is possible and practical.