Project coordinators will look at the following when preparing an estimate to ensure you get the best possible price for your translation project.
|Other Language⇒Japanese||Japanese⇒Other Language|
|1 Word||1 Page
(Source Document: 100 words)
|1 Character||1 Page
(Source Document: 200 words)
(Incl. Native Check)
*Please ask our friendly staff about other language pairs.
Translation fee estimates
An estimate for your translation project will generally be based on the following criteria. Feel free to talk to one of our project coordinators about the details of your project and budget.
- Field and level of technicality of the source document
- Condition of the source document
- Volume of the source document
- Delivery format
- Preferred deadline
- Other services
Japanese→Other Language: Source document character count ÷ 200 × price per page
Other Language→Japanese: Source document word count ÷ 100 × price per page
Chinese/Korean: Source document character count ÷400 x price per page
* The total number of pages is calculated by rounding the number up to the nearest full page.
* Please note that the fee calculation may differ depending on the language combinations.
【Example】Japanese document with 650 characters translated into English (per-page price of ¥4,200)
650 characters ÷ 200 characters = 3.25 pages → 3.5 pages (rounded up to the closest whole number)
3.5 pages × ¥4,200 = ¥14,700
Please note that there is a minimum charge for small projects.
Things you should know
- The above fees do not include consumption tax.
- Additional charges may apply for work other than translation, including layout and the preparation of tables and graphs etc.
- There is a separate charge for copywriting and rewriting.
- Talk to our friendly staff about special offers for large or reoccurring projects etc.